Friday, February 3, 2012

The Avengers Super Bowl XLVI Commercial Teaser

We can't deny the fact that aside from the Super Bowl match, everybody loves to watch the commercials every year during the Super Bowl. Each year, advertisers over spend just to get a spot on the prime time of Super Bowl.

Anyway, because I'm a Super Bowl fan and an Avengers fan as well, I would like to share with you guys the 10-second sneak peek of "The Avengers" commercial that will be shown on Super Bowl Sunday.



Yes, I know it's really killing me. I can't wait to watch the whole Super Bowl commercial of Marvel's The Avengers.

The first Super Hero commercial that I really love is the Heroes Super Bowl commercial. I bet everyone of who saw it already. But if you haven't seen it yet, here's the good old Heroes commercial last Super Bowl 2009.



The Heroes commercial is pretty awesome right? I bet the Super Bowl 2012 commercial of The Avengers will be moooooooooreee awesome!

That's all for now guys. I'll be posting more juicy videos, awesome news, and updates about Super Bowl 46! Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment