Saturday, January 28, 2012

Super Bowl 2012: Predictions, Favorites, Ads, and Facts

Each day is getting longer and longer as the Super Bowl XLVI is fast approaching. If you want to make the day run faster, you should never think of the Super Bowl. Think of other things to consume your time. Play video games or just read other news that are not related to Super Bowl 2012.

I know you can't do that. As you're like me. I'm excited and you're excited. We're both excited. Everyday, various predictions of who will win this year's Super Bowl are popping up there, there and there. Everywhere. Everywhere you look, up or down, left or right, all you can see are promotions, ads, predictions, news, and everything about Super Bowl.

Super Bowl ads are the most expensive TV spot ads and advertisers are spending millions of dollars to get a spot during the live television broadcast of Super Bowl. The cost of a 30-second television ad during the Super Bowl are rising each year. Each ad that are featured during the Super Bowl gets famous and can result high sales & positive ROI for the advertisers.

Did you know that the first famous Super Bowl commercial was Noxzema featuring legendary New York Jets quarterback Joe Namath? If you didn't know, now you know!

Each year, the number of viewers of the Super Bowl increases. The Super Bowl is the second-largest day for food consumption in the United States, after Thanksgiving Day. Also, it's frequently been the most watched American television broadcast each year! Nobody can break that record! Not even Avatar!

As for the predictions, both parties have a fair chance of winning. But if you ask me, I think the Patriots will win this year. I trusted my intuition and my first prediction was right. I hope I'll get this right the second time around. If I'm right again, then it's coincide. If I'll get right for the 3rd time, then I'm clairvoyant. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment