Sunday, January 22, 2012

My wild guess was right, De Javu happened!

If anyone is pretty lucky to have a wild guess, then that's me! If you've read my previous post, I have a strong guts that the NY Giants and the New England Patriots will clash in this year's Super Bowl. I didn't read any survey or any predictions from sports critics and other Football fan sites, but I did the right prediction and I'm damn proud of it!

As for the recap, the New England Patriots scored 23, while the Baltimore Ravens only scored 20 for the AFC conference championships yesterday. On the NFC championships, the San Francisco 49ers scored 17, while the New York Giants scored 20 points!

I didn't watch the game, I only checked the scores in the tournament bracket at NFL's official website. If you want to watch a reply of the game, I think it's uploaded in YouTube, uStream and Justin TV. Some videos are also available at NFL.com slash videos.

The Super Bowl 2012 Live Stream will also be available live a few days from now. You can always check NFL.com or SuperBowl.com for official announcements of the online live stream.

So, who do you think will win this year's Super Bowl? I place my bets on the New England Patriots! I trust my guts and I think they will win Super Bowl XLVI!

No comments:

Post a Comment