Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Will the Packers defeat the Steelers this Sunday?

Oh well, I admit I haven't updated this blog as often as I promised to myself, but hey, I updated it today! My last update was a few weeks ago when the Elite 8 was revealed. I didn't post any updates about the Final 4 and the battle for the NFC and AFC championship. Nevertheless, I still updated this humble mini blog.

There are only 3 days left before the big day stars! The most awaited day to all football fans and Super Bowl fans! Last month's game was pretty thrilling. Everyone was cheering for the New England Patriots, but when they were defeated by the New York Jets, the cheer of the crowd transfered to the Jets.

But... the Steelers proved that they're far way more better than the Jets! The Steelers won against the Jets and advanced to this year's Super Bowl. Now, the Super Bowl 2011 live stream is much anticipated by all fans around the US and some parts of the globe.

I also thought that the Jets will be unstoppable, but hey, they weren't. The Steelers is the true champions and they proved it, last month!

Everybody is now curious what are the odds between the Steelers and Packers this Sunday? I don't really know what are the odds, but I place my bets on the Steelers. I firmly believe that they can kick the Packers left and right.

I'm a true Steelers fan since NFL was born and I will remain loyal to the Steelers.

Good luck to both teams and I wish you all the best! Go Steelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment